Centered Text Generator for Message Boxes
Version Compatibility: Visual Basic 6
Characters in proportional fonts are not all the same width, so centering lines in large text is not a simple matter. This program makes it easy. Enter your desired text in the top text box (which has the align property set to centered). All text will be automatically centered.
Now, treat each line individually...
- Hold down F1 and left click at the beginning of each line.
- The line of text will appear in a box below along with the required number of spaces.
- After you have filled in the required text boxes, hit "Test" to see a sample of the message box script.
- You can edit the script if you like, or...
- Click "COPY" to copy the finished script onto the clipboard, for pasting into the program.
Example: SPACE(44) & "This is a test"
This code allows you to create up to six centered lines in MsSansSerif 8 pitch font. You are free to modify it as much as you like.
I have also included the PointingFinger cursor in this zip. It is a close copy of the Internet Explorer pointing finger that many authors might wish to use in projects.
Regards Bernie Madigan email@example.com
Instructions: Click the link below to download the code. Select 'Save' from the IE popup dialog. Once downloaded, open the .zip file from your local drive using WinZip or a comparable program to view the contents.