Tranluscent Windows OCX
Version Compatibility: Visual Basic 6
This OCX gives you extra power to make the window you are working translucent, and give your App a new look. The OCX is so easy to use that it takes only one line of code to make the window translucent. Unlike all other translucency apps that use APIs available only with Win 2000 above, this works with everything.
- Add the usercontrol and the module to your project.
- Place an Instance of the usercontrol in the Parent Form.
- The Control is Named Translucency1 by default.
- call translucency1.drawTranclucency in Forms' Load event.
- Run. (Not from your chair...)
- The control Supports a BlendColor Property, which is the color tint added to the ScreenShot.
- The control supports its usage without having to subclass the windows messages. Since subclassing is always dangerous, the Subclassed property should be set to true inorder for the control to trap the resizing and moving messages.
Instructions: Click the link below to download the code. Select 'Save' from the IE popup dialog. Once downloaded, open the .zip file from your local drive using WinZip or a comparable program to view the contents.