Plot Numerical Data Arrays on a Graph
Version Compatibility: Visual Basic 6
- cartesian axes (x and y-axes are not fixed)
- include to show origin yes or no
- include to show gridlines yes or no
- add titles for x- and y-axis
- plotting types are 'point', 'connected line' and 'bar'
- different traces can be plot in the same drawing pane
- 10 different colors to plot the traces
- scientific notation is used when differences in X and Y are bigger then 100000 or smaller than 0.00001.
A sample application that demonstrates how to use the module is included. - scientific notation will be shown under an angle when more than 10 lables needs to be shown on the x-axis (to avoid overlapping lables) Features from the form showing the plot: - SHIFT + left mouse gives zoom function - right mouse click gives value of (X,Y) - double left click draws the starting values Three demo traces are added, they can be shown with the features as described above.
Instructions: Click the link below to download the code. Select 'Save' from the IE popup dialog. Once downloaded, open the .zip file from your local drive using WinZip or a comparable program to view the contents.