Automate Development of Database-Driven ASP Applications Using VBScript
Version Compatibility: ASP, Visual Basic Script
- 4 view modes supported (Grid mode, Form mode and Grid/Form combinations).
- Advanced search screens.
- Add, Update and Delete screens.
- Advanced cell formatting.
- Grid and Form templates.
- CSS support.
- Subtables, multi-subtables and cascading subtables supported.
- Localization and international language support.
VBSdb requires no installation (just copy a folder) and works with both ASP 2.0 and ASP 3.0 (PWS 4.0, IIS 4.+). For Microsoft Access, SQLServer, FoxPro, Oracle, MySql and other ADO compliant sources.
Documentation is included, along with a test application built using the tool that runs right out of the box (but make sure the Internet Anonymous user has write access to the .mdb that is used for the test app).
Instructions: Click the link below to download the code. Select 'Save' from the IE popup dialog. Once downloaded, open the .zip file from your local drive using WinZip or a comparable program to view the contents.