Excel to Access Conversion
Version Compatibility: Visual Basic 6
- This will Convert an Excel Sheet to an MDB File
- Assumed the Excel Sheet name as Book1.Xls.
- Change the name if you want to refer to some other Sheets.
- This will Create an MDB File called Test an will create a Table Called Test Inside the MDB File.
- The Table will be filled with data from the Excel Sheet.
- References to ADO 2.0, ADOX 2.5, The Excel Object Library 9.0, and the Microsoft Data Binding Collection are required. If you have an Questions/Suggessions/comments, feel free to contact me through e-mail. My Address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions: Click the link below to download the code. Select 'Save' from the IE popup dialog. Once downloaded, open the .zip file from your local drive using WinZip or a comparable program to view the contents.