Calendar That Could Be Extended to Scheduler
Category:Dates and Math
This calendar offers a lot of cool functions:
- It uses 5 labels, 2 command buttons, an image box and a Combo box (no third party tools,requires a reference to OLE Automation).
- You can select any year and month
- It shows how to get a Julian date along with just about any date info, Find Leap Years, first day of month, year, week, etc.
- It shows how to search for a date
- It will move you from any date to today's date
- It saves your last position when exiting to the registry
- Shows a unique way to build and customize your Help and About presentations
- Uses simple gradients (color blends)
Instructions: Click the link below to download the code. Select 'Save' from the IE popup dialog. Once downloaded, open the .zip file from your local drive using WinZip or a comparable program to view the contents.