Unipicture: Provides Advanced Features for Bitmap and Icon Handling
Version Compatibility: Visual Basic 5
UniPicture provides a method to store data for more than 1024 Bitmaps/Icons without depleting user/gdi heap memory and the restrictions imposed by the operating system
UniPicture also provides you with Procedures to:
- Store the raw data of a StdPicture Object in the UniPicture Object
- Convert a Windows BitMap Handle to a StdPicture
- Convert a Windows Icon Handle to a StdPicture
- Obtain a Windows Bitmap Handle for a copy of a StdPicture
- Obtain a Windows Icon Handle for a copy of a StdPicture
- Render the BitMap held by a UniPicture Object to a hDC
- Render the Icon held by a UniPicture Object to a hDC
- Resize and Render the Icon held by a UniPicture Object to a hDC
- Retieve the Bitmap/Icon held by a UniPicture Object as an array of Bytes.
- Persist the Bitmap/Icon held by a UniPicture Object to a PropertyBag.
- Create a copy of a stdPicture or a BitMap/Icon Handle
Instructions: Click the link below to download the code. Select 'Save' from the IE popup dialog. Once downloaded, open the .zip file from your local drive using WinZip or a comparable program to view the contents.