Address Book (Web and Email Enabled)
Version Compatibility: Visual Basic 6
If there are several people using the same computer they could all have their own address registers (contact databases). You can create as many as you want and name them what ever you want.
- You can backup your database(s) to any location you want.
- You can restore your backup.
- You can choose if you want to be in read only mode or in editable mode.
- When you are in editable mode you can Add, edit, or delete contacts. You can open and send a email to current person or open his/her webpage.
- You can search for contacts using multiple search criteria.
- A help file is includex
Instructions: Click the link below to download the code. Select 'Save' from the IE popup dialog. Once downloaded, open the .zip file from your local drive using WinZip or a comparable program to view the contents.