Advanced Shell Class and Dll
Author:Sergey E. Greenberg
This .dll providess the AdvShell function -- a replacement of standard Visual Basic function "Shell", and a number of other related properties:
- Returns ExitCode of called process
- Raises Events, to signal loading application, quitting application, and errors on loading
- Can run shelled application synchrounously (function does not return until shelled application has quit) or asynchronously (function returns immediately).
- for console applications: captures StdOutput stream and transfers it to caller
- automatically searches for executable to load an associated file
Instructions: Click the link below to download the code. Select 'Save' from the IE popup dialog. Once downloaded, open the .zip file from your local drive using WinZip or a comparable program to view the contents.